1.All students can download the syllabus from the NIMTT wesbite-E-library or from University Website.
2.All students should visit the University or Board's website before taking admission.
3.All who are taking admission to NIMTT in any course is well understood that each and everyone has read all our Admission Rules and Regulations carefully given on official website .
4.All students will get the University/Board 's Registration card / ID Card/Enrollment Number , where ever applicable before appearing the First Semester Exam or before appearing the First year exam as the case may be.
5.The students should preserve University /Board's ID/Registration Card till the completion of the course.
6.Exam announcements will be made regularly in the University or Board's website .To know more students can contact the EXAMINATION CELL Co-ordinator at NIMTT.
7.If there is any sort of error in any marksheet like Spelling mistake , Father/Mother's name error or anyother serious errors then the student should report NIMTT within maximum 15 days only after receiving the marksheet/certificates .No support will be provided after the said period even on making extra payments.In such cases NIMTT cannot be made responsible and no legal cases can be initiated on the same as NIMTT is only a Facilitator for a certain period of time.
8. All students can check the NIMTT Registration details with their Photograph in NIMTT website after 7-15 days of taking admission in NIMTT. To view please click the button "VERIFY REGISTRATION" .
9.Course Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
10.For any study materials Students can contact the student support department at firstname.lastname@example.org
11.For any account related queries please contact email@example.com
12.For class related queries please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com at Academic section.
13. All students should make the payment in favour of NIMTT and collect the Bar coded money receipt.
14. In any case if the problem is not solved you can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
15.Students can access the Library Facility /E-Library by becoming a Library Member .This Facility is effective from 1st June 2011.
16.Any services to any student (s) ceases after maximum of two years of passing out from Our institution or discontinued from two years as the case may be . For any requirement after two years student should contact University or Board directly. For any unhappenings NIMTT cannot be stand responsible neither NIMTT can be held legally.
17.For submission of Assignments please contact Assistant Registrar of Academic section
18. Any application regarding for change of University/Board /Exam Center will be processed within 3 months. Charges are applicable as per university/board guidelines.
19. REFUND is only possible in case if University stops admission in the particular course.(Acceptance of any other form of application does not mean that the refund will be made). Moreover refund process will be strictly as per norms and it will take a minimum time period of 3months to 6month or more with deductions as deemed fit. The application must be submitted by hard copy scan only with candidate signature. ONLY MAILS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
20. Any issue related to administration, the decision of the "Registrar" or "Management Body" will be considered as Final.
21.For any queries regading ongoing admission process or exams the Student or Father/Motherof the Student can only talk to our NIMTT Team .No outsiders are entertained for any such updates. In case of student who has no father/mother need to update his/her Guardian's name ,if student wishes ,in the Admission form during the time of admission only.
22. Once the student is registered and have recieved any documents (ID Card/ Registration Card/Enrollment No/Hall ticket or any other document related to University), NIMTT is no more responsible if any delay is made form University side related to any credentials (Declaration of result/ Hard copy of Marksheet/ Certificate).In this regard, NIMTT will always do the needful as required for the benfit of the students.
23. NIMTT provides only job assistant and Industrial Internship for selected courses. There is no job guarantee given for any course (s).
24. NIMTT Management is not responsible for any verbal commitments done by Marketing Personnels to any students regarding the Placement or Education Loan or any kind of job or any discount or schalarship at the time of admission.Certain regulations are there which are to be followed to avail some facilities.
25. NIMTT is not responsible for any admission if the University rejects the admission form of any student due to any kind of eligibility issues arises from University side or for any fake marksheet submission or regarding attendence or pass / fail of any student during examination.
26.Student can deposit fees in college account or through our web site Gatway by clicking " Pay Online-Easebuzz " button or "Razorpay" button or any payment link send in their mail .
27.No request for Refund in any form will be entertained from students who have taken admission through Educational Loan. Only request for change of course may be entertained but the sole decision lies with the Academic Head and the University Cell .